Z-Wave is a mesh based wireless system which is supported by many different manufacturers. There are Z-Wave devices for lighting, appliances, thermostats, actuators and a whole range of different sensors. These devices are attractively priced and you may have customers that already have some Z-Wave devices in their home.
We have partnered with Mi Casa Verde and their Vera Z-Wave to Ethernet gateway to provide this Control4 integration. Now it is possible to include the world of Z-Wave devices as part of a Control4 installation.
This is much more than just a lighting driver. Through the Vera gateway you can incorporate all types of Z-Wave sensors and actuators. It’s also ideal if you have a customer who already has some Z-Wave devices in their home and they now want to expand into a full Control4 system.
- The following Z-Wave devices can be controlled/monitored
- Dimmable Lighting
- Switched Lighting
- Switched Devices (appliance switches/relays)
- Blinds and drapes
- Security Sensors (PIRs, pressure mats, beam breakers)
- Temperature Sensors
- Humidity Sensors
- Lighting Sensors
- Recall and monitor scenes defined in Vera.
- Apps to follow for more feedback.